The Focusing® technique is one and has been implemented in different contexts. The following applications are for both the development of individuals and teams work:
- It's a way for you to listen to yourself at a deep level
- Develop your ability to listen to others
- It is a precise and refined technique in the feedback
- Stimulate your creativity to find
- You move from frustration to action processes
- Helps to make clearer, more committed and meaningful decisions
puts you in touch with your values and life purpose
- Help you to get rid of negative emotional charges
- Transform those voices or internal critics into internal caregivers
- Power your positive sense of self-esteem
- It lets you pause and enter a state of presence, to continue with a fuller awareness of your actions
Focusing® Oriented Coaching is a personalized tool that encourages you to maximize your Talent
and Strengths development, so that you progress in your career and achieve your professional goals.
Your thinking and emotions is what you already know about your situation. However, there is much more implicit in your experience that has not yet been symbolized and that you don’t know. For positive, lasting, meaningful and sustainable results
over time, you need to pay attention to your implicit process.
For example, if I ask you, what are your feelings or thoughts at
this time? It’s very likely that your answer is the feelings or thoughts that you already know or are familiar to you. Why would you want to connect with them again if you already know them and have done enough? Scientifically proven, from the implicit
process you can learn more about yourself and fully develop your Talent and Strengths.
Focusing® includes the thought process and, above all, moves and gives meaning to its implicit processes.
The implicit is what you still don’t know but that is on the edge of what you feel inside, a situation or sensation that at the beginning is nonspecific, which fails to put into concrete words and solutions.
Traditional coaching and mentoring work only with the cognitive (beliefs), with what is explicit, through questions and answers. Focusing® Oriented Coaching responds to the
demand for quick results while allowing you to stop and listen to your implicit process. This makes its final development more complete.
In the principles of Focusing®, it is considered that you have Talent and Strengths that through a conversation focused on listening, empathy and authenticity by the Focusing® Trainer (coach), you can find your own new and effective answers to move forward in achieving your goals.